Tuesday, March 27, 2007

fifth and first

So I found out last week that my paper with the Chinese is getting published. I'm second author on it too, so that's very cool. This is my fifth publication in total, but more importantly my FIRST at Brown.

Outstanding papers not published yet that should have been by now: 1 from USF and I SHOULD be primary author on that.

I have 2 definate papers and a third if I can make a case for it here at Brown. This is a good year for publishing. Not sure where I'll be in authorship on these two upcoming papers. Maybe Tanya and I will just swap out primary. I'm not greedy, but I want a primary authorship here.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on the publication -- now get cracking on that RFP so you can graduate!

Geoffrey said...

I've given my RP a deadline of April 9th for my draft to be done.