Monday, April 2, 2007

Damn you EGGS!!!!

So those unaware, I've given myself an April 9th deadline for my draft of my RP to be done. For further insentive I bought an XBOX 360, but won't open it until the draft is done.

That being said, I still have experiments to do, so I thought I'd get most of those things wrapped up this weekend, so I could primarily focus on writing this week. I tried and tried, but the eggs just did not cooperate, so I'm still trying to get this stuff finished.....

On further organization each day of writing will focus on a particluar part of the paper. Why I didn't do this earlier I don't know. Probably just didn't take the time to sit down and work something out since I had alot on my plate. Luckily the boss is gone this week, so things will be pretty mild around here.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Keeping the video game system back as a reward sounds like a good idea. I had to come up with weird little rewards for myself to get through writing papers, though mine were more candy-related, probably.

Geoffrey said...

I have found that I write better and tons quicker if I've done the work already. Since this is a proposal the work hasn't been done yet. This is something I'll have to get over since writing proposals is kind of the way we scientists get funding.