Monday, April 9, 2007

Weeeeee!

So after a week of writing, I have something that resembles a research proposal. It's not complete yet since I don't have references, so I'll be digging through the literature to backup what I've said.

Anyway, I got a hot tip on Thursday about how to get a Wii. So on Friday, I went to the place at the proper time and got one. I didn't open it until after I sent off my proposal for edits.

So what do I think about it? Totally sweet!!!! I'm totally gonna be getting in shape playing Wii Sports. You can't play it sitting down and it's great cardio.

Wii Play though, sucks donkey balls. the ONLY thing fun about it is the 9-ball billards game. I think it's more of a tutorial on how to use the Wii remote...oh well, at least it came with a free controller.

Zelda is pretty sweet, but fishing will be the death of me. I was getting so angry, since the fish would bite and when I tried to move my hook around, it would yank it out of the water. Stupid fishing.

So this morning I have the Wii workout pain. My right arm feels like it's gonna fall off.

So what is my Wii age? 71. It was the first thing I did after creating my Mii. Hopefully I'll do better today.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm jealous of the Wii. Very fun.

Katy E. Leonard said...

You work out with your Wii, I'll work out with my DDR/PS2, and we will be the dorkiest fit people ever.