Monday, May 28, 2007

Graham's BBQ

I should really start taking my camera to things like this. Graham and Kris had a BBQ yesterday in honor of Memorial Day. How else better to honor our fallen kin? With a Fajita party :)

I was told to bring my famous beandip in advance, so it made it easy to know what to bring. I met a lot of cool new people (Graham's old college friends and Kris' friend). Several people from my department came too, which was cool since none of my close ring of friends (other then Graham and Kris) could make it. There was a definate segregation of people during the party until most people left. I had tried to bridge the gap, but eventually gave up and retreated to my scientific buddies. Once a fair number of people left though the two groups merged. Slowly, groups of people left. I had planned on leaving fairly early because I'm at work today, but I ended up being the last of the department to leave at a little past 9pm. Overall a fun afternoon/evening. With any luck I'll being seeing some of them again, though most do live in Mass.

No comments: