Thursday, November 8, 2007

Horrorfest why?

So like last year they are once again doing the 8 movies to die for. Lots of problems I have with it this year. Don't get me wrong, I love the fact that they do it, I'm just a little angry with HOW they're doing it. First there isn't a close location for me this year. Maybe I was spoiled since it was at the theater a couple miles down the road from my place. I have to drive to Lincoln, RI. Not terrible, so I don't mind too much. What I DO mind is that they are only showing the movies from 6pm on. That means no matinée prices. Many of the movies are also only being shown once in the middle of next week. Since last year all 8 movies came out on DVD, I think I'll pass this year on Horrorfest (as much as it pains me). Besides, last year I couldn't get a single person to come to even one movie with me and the in between movie times drove me insane. So I say "boo" to you Horrorfest. Next year make it closer, show the movies more often, and keep them during the day so I can actually afford to go.

No comments: