Friday, July 27, 2007

It's been a long time

For the few people that actually READ this, I haven't disappeared. I've been very busy. Alot has happened since I last posted:

I went home for a week

My new journal article is now published and available online (5th paper published 1st at Brown):
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez?Db=pubmed&Cmd=ShowDetailView&TermToSearch=17558449&ordinalpos=1&itool=EntrezSystem2.PEntrez.Pubmed.Pubmed_ResultsPanel.Pubmed_RVDocSum

I wrote and presented my research proposal. I passed with "flying colors."

Now that it's over, I need to focus on writing the next paper and getting my experiments done so I can graduate.

Starting to plan our trip to Maine. It could be as soon as next weekend.

3 comments:

Katy E. Leonard said...

Yay! I knew you'd pass, and awesome about the flying colors.

I'm jealous about the Maine trip. I never made my way up there.

Geoffrey said...

yeah....about that. Trips been canceled. Pissed me off to no end.

Unknown said...

Congrats Geoffrey! Sorry about the Maine trip cancellation... always wanted to go there